Easy To Operate Static Fluid Bed Dryer , Dryers Used In Pharmaceutical Industry
Vibro fluid bed dryer
The material enters the machine at the feeding port. Under the action of the vibration force, the material is thrown forward in the direction of the fluidized bed, and the hot air passes through the fluidized bed and the wet material to exchange heat. After cooling by the cold air, the humid air passes through. After the cyclone separator is dusted, it is discharged by the air outlet, and the dry material is discharged from the discharge port.
Vibro fluid bed dryer application:
1. Pharmaceutical industry: various kinds of granules, boric acid, borax, benzenediol and other additives. :
2, food and building materials industry: distiller's grains, monosodium glutamate, sugar, salt, slag, watercress seed and so on. :
3. It is suitable for the drying, cooling and humidification of crystals and powder mixtures of various granular materials in chemical, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, seed, slag and other industries.
4. Others: mineral powder, metal powder, steel sand, bait, furfural, silica sand, toner, pottery, glutamic acid, quartz, abrasive, fertilizer, pasture, bone powder, mica asbestos, etc.
The reason why vibro fluid bed dryer has been widely developed is that it has the following advantages:
(1) Because the contact area between the material and the drying medium is large, and the material is continuously stirred vigorously in the bed, the heat transfer effect is good, and the heat capacity coefficient is large, up to (2.3-7.0)×kW/m3·K;
(2) It is especially suitable for drying certain heat sensitive materials due to uniform temperature distribution in the fluidized bed, thereby avoiding any local overheating of the product;
(3) Continuous operation can be performed in the same equipment, and intermittent operation can also be performed;
(4) The residence time of the material in the dryer can be adjusted as needed, so the moisture content of the product is stable;
(5) The drying device itself does not include mechanical moving parts, so the investment cost of the equipment is low, and the maintenance workload is small.
FAQ for vibro fluid bed dryer: we should consider the following things of the raw material that you are going to dry:
1- material name
2. material shape and size
3. initial moisture
4. final required moisture
5. drying temperature and heating source
6. site space and conditions
|Model||Area of fluidized-bed
|Temperature of inlet air
|Temperature of outlet
|Capacity to vapor
* The above is the largest evaporation.