GMP Standard Pharmaceutical Tray Dryer , Cabinet Tray Dryer Equipment Stable Performance
Industrial tray dryer for heating the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, agricultural products, aquatic products, light industry materials, curing, drying dehydration. Such as raw materials, medicine water, extracts, powders, granules, dehydrated vegetables.
1. tray dryer is kind of hot air circulation drying oven machine, it is widely used in food industry, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, and other industries.
2. This drying oven machine is applicable to dry and dewater the vegetables, fruits, Chinese medicinal herb, pigment, baking finish, and other materials.
3. This drying oven adopts axial flow fan, equipped with automatic constant temperature control system and computer control system for choice. The thermal efficiency of this drying oven can reach about 70%
Heating source:electricity or steam
Heating temperature: 30-140℃ (use steam); 30-300℃ (use electricity)
|Model||Evaporation eara(sqm)||Volume(mcbm)||Drying capacity (kg/batch)||
|Fan Power (kw)||
Hot air circulation industrial tray dryer common fault analysis and answer
The hot air circulation industrial tray dryer is the most widely used drying equipment in our country. We do some analysis and answer to some common faults and problems.
The working mode of the hot air circulation oven is to circulate in the oven by the hot air, and the water vapor of the material is discharged out of the box. The working principle is very simple. The heating pipe is used to heat the surrounding air, and the circulating fan is forced to make the heated air follow. The designed air duct in the tank is used for circulating flow, the heat flow passes through the flow, and the temperature is transmitted to the material in one direction. On the other hand, the water vapor evaporated by the heat transfer of the material is taken out to the exhaust port above the tank through the hot air flow. Outside the box.
The hot air circulation oven can be divided into two air channel design modes, with vertical vertical air supply mode and horizontal air supply mode.
The horizontal air supply mode is designed with air inlets on both sides of the air duct, which is also called the convection wall. The top of the box has forced circulation fans and heating pipes and the designed air duct. After starting, the fan works to move the hot air in one direction. After passing through the air duct, it reaches the opposite wall, passes through the studio to the other side of the convection wall, and then returns to the origin. The horizontal air supply mode is suitable for drying materials using a baking tray.
Hot air circulation industrial tray dryer performance characteristics:
1) Easy installation: easy installation and demolition, small floor space, can be installed indoors and outdoors;
2), high efficiency and energy saving: only need to consume a small amount of electric energy, it can absorb a large amount of heat in the air, the power consumption is only 1/3-1/4 of the heater; with the coal, oil, gas drying equipment Compared, it can save about 75% of operating costs. 1 degree of electricity is equal to 4 degrees.
3), environmental protection and pollution-free: without any burning substances and emissions, it is a sustainable and environmentally friendly product.
4), safe and reliable operation: the whole system runs without the danger of flammable, explosive, poisonous, short circuit, etc. which may exist in the traditional dryer (fuel, gas or electric heating), is an absolutely safe and reliable fully enclosed drying system .
5) Long service life and low maintenance cost: It is developed on the basis of traditional air-conditioning technology. It has mature technology, stable and reliable performance, long service life, safe and reliable operation, automatic manual operation and intelligent control. .
6) Comfortable and convenient, high degree of automation and intelligence: automatic controlled constant temperature device and continuous drying operation for 24 hours.
7) Wide application range, not affected by climate: It can be widely used in heating and drying operations in food, chemical, pharmaceutical, paper, leather, wood, agricultural and sideline products processing industries.