Stainness Steel Vibro Fluid Bed Dryer For Drying Granules Beads Pieces Cubes
Fluidized bed dryer is a new type of high efficiency dryer developed in recent years. At present, it has been widely used in chemical, light industry, medicine, food and other industries, and has been gradually extended to granulation, calcination, cooling and so on. During drying, due to gas-solid two-phase countercurrent contact, vigorous agitation. The solid particles are suspended in a drying medium and have a large contact surface area, which is excellent in heat transfer, mass transfer, volume dry strength, and thermal efficiency. The transmission mechanism does not touch the material, and does not mix impurities due to equipment wear. This is especially important for industries such as medicines that require high purity. Due to the adaptation of different material requirements and different requirements for finished products, the following different types of fluidized drying have emerged. Generally can be divided into the following types: single-layer cylindrical fluidized bed dryer, multi-layer cylindrical fluidized bed dryer, horizontal multi-chamber fluidized dryer, spray fluidized dryer, inert particle fluidized dryer , spouted bed dryer, fluidized calciner.
The reason why vibro fluid bed dryer has been widely developed is that it has the following advantages:
(1) Because the contact area between the material and the drying medium is large, and the material is continuously stirred vigorously in the bed, the heat transfer effect is good, and the heat capacity coefficient is large, up to (2.3-7.0)×kW/m3·K;
(2) It is especially suitable for drying certain heat sensitive materials due to uniform temperature distribution in the fluidized bed, thereby avoiding any local overheating of the product;
(3) Continuous operation can be performed in the same equipment, and intermittent operation can also be performed;
(4) The residence time of the material in the dryer can be adjusted as needed, so the moisture content of the product is stable;
(5) The drying device itself does not include mechanical moving parts, so the investment cost of the equipment is low, and the maintenance workload is small.
FAQ for vibro fluid bed dryer: we should consider the following things of the raw material that you are going to dry:
1- material name
2. material shape and size
3. initial moisture
4. final required moisture
5. drying temperature and heating source
6. site space and conditions
Vibro fluid bed dryer
The material enters the machine at the feeding port. Under the action of the vibration force, the material is thrown forward in the direction of the fluidized bed, and the hot air passes through the fluidized bed and the wet material to exchange heat. After cooling by the cold air, the humid air passes through. After the cyclone separator is dusted, it is discharged by the air outlet, and the dry material is discharged from the discharge port.
|Model||Area of fluidized-bed
|Temperature of inlet air
|Temperature of outlet
|Capacity to vapor
* The above is the largest evaporation.