Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SUS304 SUS316L Food Grade GMP||Standard:||GMP|
|Color:||Stainless Steel||Voltage:||380V 220V 400V 415V|
|Granule Size:||0.2mm- 2mm||Principle:||Rapid Mix And Cut|
|Name:||Rapid Mix Granulator/ High Speed Wet Mix Granulator|
rapid mass granulator,
tablet granulation machine
Stainless Steel Wet Rapid Mixer Granulator High Cutting Speed Easy To Operate
Conventional wet rapid mixer granulators can be used to manually adjust the speed of the paddles and granulation paddles in order to find out the experimental process parameters. That is to say, the two blade speeds are changed through different time, and the optimal particle size parameter is obtained. According to this, two frequency converters are input to perform program control, thereby ensuring stable and uniform quality of batch and batch production.
I. Preparation before commissioning and empty car test
1. Check if the electricity, gas and water in the workshop are in place and in standby mode.
2. Turn the potentiometer switch on the operation panel counterclockwise to the slowest speed position.
3. Since the cover cannot be opened during operation, it will automatically stop after opening the cover to ensure safety, so it needs to be set before starting. Check the mixing paddle from the mirror on the lid. Press the paddle start button (green) to observe the steering of the paddle. - It should be counterclockwise. If the steering is not correct, the motor should be reversing, confirm the steering. start up. If there is abnormal noise during slow rotation, stop the inspection.
4. Check that the steering of the granulating knife should be clockwise and the method of inspection is the same as above.
5. Commissioning airtight, hermetic cleaning and water cooling systems.
Gas seals and hermetic seals are performed by a common set of tubing. When debugging, first turn the command switch to the stop position, observe whether the air chamber overflows or leaks in the air chamber, and if necessary, check the check valve. The second step is to turn the command switch to the intake position to check for gas. Finally, turn the command switch to the water inlet position for water. If there is any abnormality, check the diaphragm valve. The water cooling is determined according to the temperature of the pot body and the process requirements. When the pot body is heated and needs to be cooled after continuous operation, the cooling water outlet valve can be opened to adjust the flow rate, and the flow rate is greatly cooled. At the same time, the required temperature setting is determined and automatically performed by temperature control.
Second, the material is granulated
After a series of dry running debugging, it can be put into material for physical granulation:
1. Preparation for feeding: switch on water, electricity and gas. Open the lid, check whether the discharge door is closed, and place the finished container under the discharge port. Prepare the raw materials for the test and various accessories, adhesives, water or alcohol on the backing plate.
2. Physical debugging: Open the lid and pour the powder into the pot. Start the mixing paddle and add the binder, then start the granulation paddle. Adjust the manual potentiometer to the medium and low speed for 1 to 2 minutes and then adjust the stirring paddle speed to medium and high speed. The current of the stirring paddle is gradually increased. After 2 to 5 minutes, the current reaches a peak value, and stirring can be continued for 1 minute to form a pellet. If the current does not reach the peak, add a small amount of binder and continue stirring for 1-2 minutes.
The peak current of each material should be obtained according to the actual test. By manually adjusting the speed, continuously explore and record, sum up the optimal stirring paddle and granulating knife speed and running time parameters (value), and then press the required parameters during mass production. Enter the inverter for program control.
3. Discharge: After the granulation is completed, the discharge door is opened, and the discharge port is pushed into the container by the discharge port.
4. Cleaning (CIP): At the end of granulation production or when changing varieties, the machine must be cleaned in time to remove residue. Air pressure must be maintained during cleaning to allow the door and lid to work properly, and then the discharge door is closed. Open the lid and turn the command switch to the water inlet position. Into the pot into the water, then pay attention to the water level should be lower than the position of the granulator. After the water is completed, close the lid, open the stirring paddle, and rotate slowly. After cleaning, turn the command switch to the intake position, blow off the remaining water in the pot, and dry it with a dry cloth. Prepare for the next production.
The following are the users often encounter when using the wet mixing granulator, such as: mixing, granulation procedures and time control, mastery of the slurry concentration, the release of the extract, the granulation of the alcohol and the paste The differences and the debugging techniques of the centrifugal granulation masterbatch are elaborated.
(1) Stirring, granulation procedures and time control
When the stirring paddle rotates, the material in the pot rolls in a three-dimensional space, and the material is formed by rotating from the bottom of the pot along the wall of the pot, the peaks of which are exactly one after another, and the soft material is pushed to the fast-cutting granulating knife. The irregularly shaped soft material is cut into rounded granules of different sizes, and as the particles roll over each other for a period of time, the small particles are rounded and gradually rounded. From the above principle, we can achieve the granularity achieved by adjusting the speed and time of the two propellers. On the granulator, we use a double-conversion motor to control the movement of the scull, and at the same time, we program it to achieve the uniformity of batch and batch quality. Below we make a little bit of the time and program control of typical Chinese and Western medicine granulation. Introduction.
1) Western medicine: the first step, mixing: the stirring paddle speed is set at 40 Hz, the granulating knife is set at about 10 Hz, and the mixing time is 2 to 3 minutes.
In the second step, the slurry is granulated: the stirring blade speed is set at 35 Hz, the granulating knife is set at about 30 Hz, and the granulation time is 5 to 7 minutes.
The third step, the discharge: the stirring paddle speed is set at 45 Hz, the granulating knife is set at about 20 Hz, and the discharge time is about one minute.
2) Chinese medicine: the first step, mixing: the stirring paddle speed is set at 30 Hz, the granulating knife is set at about 10 Hz, and the mixing time is 2 to 3 minutes.
The second step is slurry granulation: the stirring paddle speed is set at 30 Hz, and the granulating knife is set at about 20 Hz.
The third step, the discharge: the stirring paddle speed is set at 30 Hz, and the granulating knife is set at about 15 Hz.
The above cases are for reference only, but in practice each material has a different viscosity and can be adjusted.
(2) Mastering the slurry concentration
When using a wet mixing granulator, whether it is diluted with a concentrated extract as a slurry or a paste of dextrin or other binder, the concentration of the slurry is generally thin when making small pieces of granules. The slurry is slightly thicker when granules. Under the premise of not affecting the effect of the slurry, the binder for heavy materials should be less, and the binder for lightweight materials should be slightly increased.
(3) Experience of extracting
Because the traditional Chinese medicine extract has high viscosity and cannot flow by itself, such as directly pouring the extract slurry into the stirring pot, the extract slurry and the auxiliary material cannot be uniformly mixed. Moreover, it will cause the granulation and agglomeration to become a large group phenomenon, that is, it can be cut by using a high-speed granulating knife. Because the concentrated extract is much harder than the western medicine. According to our debugging experience, the best way is to first use more than 95% alcohol to dilute into the extract, the diluted extract can flow, and then put into a sealed slurry container, through compression Air pressure, using a porous nozzle, sprays the diluted slurry evenly and quickly onto the material. This time should be as short as possible because Chinese medicine is easy to absorb moisture. The alcohol evaporates quickly, and the general control is better in one minute. The whole granulation process should also be short, generally within 2 to 5 minutes. Of course, the physical properties of various materials will also vary, so the process should make some adjustments to the specific data.
(4) Differences between alcohol granules and paste refined granules
The use of alcohol granulation is a common method, because the alcohol plastid has no viscosity, and it also plays a loose role, so the granules produced are relatively small and fine, and the advantage is that the drying is fast and the medicinal high viscosity is high. Alcohol granulation is ideal. If the paste is used to refine the granules, since the dextrins are viscous, it acts as a polymerization, so the granules produced are relatively large and coarse, and the disadvantage is that the drying is slow, and the effect of the medicinal paste-free granules having no viscosity is better.
(5) Production of masterbatch for centrifugal granulation
Many pharmaceutical users hope that the pellets made on the wet mixing granulator will be used as the mother pellets in the subsequent process of centrifugal granulation. Since the dried granules after the wet granulation are irregularly round, it is recommended. Add a spheronization process, the process can be carried out on the sugar-coated machine. When spheronizing, some water can be sprayed appropriately. After this process, the roundness of the mother pill is greatly improved, and it is ideal for centrifugal granulation or coating treatment.
The wet mixing granulator is an advanced mixing granulation equipment which is prepared by placing the mixing and granulating processes on one machine. Due to the different drug varieties of various manufacturers, the granulation process is different. After using this equipment, after a period of exploration, we will find a suitable granulation process for the company.
|output capacity kg/batch||15||50||80||100||130||200||280|
|admix speed r.p.m||200/400||180/270||180/270||180/270||140/220||106/155||80/120|
|admix power kw||4/5.5||6.5/8||9/11||9/11||13/16||18.5/22||22/30|
|cutting speed r.p.m||1500/3000||1500/3000||1500/3000||1500/3000||1500/3000||1500/3000||1500/3000|
|cutting power kw||1.3/1.8||2.4/3||4.5/5.5||4.5/5.5||4.5/5.5||6.5/8||9/11|
|compressed air consumption m3/min||0.6||0.9||0.9||0.9||1.1||1.5||1.8|
Contact Person: Jay