High efficient electric or steam heating industrial fluid bed dryer for drying wet powder and granules
The high-efficiency industrial fluid bed dryer is used for boiling and drying of granular materials with particle size of 0.1-6mm. It is suitable for drying of finished products and intermediates in pharmaceutical, food, light industry and chemical industries. Working principle Natural air is drawn under the fan and passed through the purification cabinet. The heater forms a high-speed airflow in the small hole of the material bed plate, and the material is in a boiling state, and the moisture in the material rapidly evaporates during the gas-solid two-phase large-area contact process, thereby achieving drying.
After the air is purified by heating, it is introduced from the lower part by the induced draft fan and passes through the hole mesh plate of the hopper. In the working chamber, fluidization is formed by stirring and negative pressure, and the water is quickly evaporated and then taken away with the exhaust gas, and the material is quickly dried.
1. Closed negative pressure operation, air flow through filtration. Easy to operate, easy to clean, is the ideal equipment to meet the requirements of "GMP".
2. The drying speed is fast and the temperature is uniform. The drying time of each batch is 20-30 minutes.
3. The hopper is set to stir to avoid the formation of channeling when the wet materials are agglomerated and dried.
4. It adopts tipping and unloading, which is convenient and rapid, and can also design automatic feeding and discharging system according to requirements.
5. The fluidized bed is a circular structure to avoid dead ends.
6. This machine can also be designed and manufactured automatically according to requirements.
Scope of application
1. Wet granules and powdery materials in the fields of medicine, food, condiment, feed, chemical, etc. are dry.
2. Screw extrusion particles, rocking particles, high-speed mixed granulation particles.
3, large particles, small pieces, sticky block granular materials.
4. Grinding, acrylamide, etc.
|Volume of hopper||L||200||300||400||500||650||800||1000|
|Air inlet temperature||0C||50-100|
|Weight of main frame||kg||1000||1200||1200||1500||1700||2000||2200|