High Efficient Vibro Sieve Separator , Multi - Layers Chemical Powder Sieving Machine
Installation and commissioning of the vibro screen:
First, the circular vibro screen installation:
1. Before installing the circular vibrating screen, first check whether the parts are complete and damaged according to the packing list. The vibrator must be re-disassembled and assembled and replaced with clean lubricating oil if it is more than six months from the date of ex-factory. .
2. Install the equipment according to the circular vibrating screen installation diagram. The supporting bottom frame must be installed horizontally on the foundation. The foundation should have sufficient rigidity and strength to support the full dynamic load and static load of the vibrating screen.
3. There are lifting ears at the four corners of the screen box. There are lifting holes at the four corners of the supporting base frame. Lifting is carried out according to the requirements of the figure. It is not allowed to hang directly on the vibrator to lift the whole sieve.
4. A minimum of 75 mm clearance should be maintained between the non-moving parts such as the screen box and the hopper and chute (slot).
5. Ensure that there is a 10 mm gap between the spring seat and the friction damper plate on the screen box.
6. The damping spring is matched according to the free height, so that the free heights of the springs on the left and right sides of the front end or the rear end are as equal as possible, and the error is not more than 5 mm. After the screen box is installed, the screen surface is kept horizontal to the left or right. Otherwise, the iron seat can be placed on the spring seat and the support member.
Second, the circular sieve adjustment and trial operation:
1. The spring must be in a vertical state. The contact surface between the spring support and the spring must be in a horizontal state. After adjustment, the spring upper support is fixed on the sieve box trunnion by bolts, and then spot welded into one body.
2. The direction of the vibrating screen drive is set to stand at the feeding end and observe the position of the motor in the direction of material flow to obtain left- or right-direction driving. When the drive direction needs to be replaced, remove the vibrator pulley from the balance wheel, reinstall it on the other balance wheel and tighten.
3. Ensure that the V-belt tension has sufficient adjustment to ensure that the grooves corresponding to the two tape wheels are in one-to-one correspondence in their respective planes.
4. After the installation and adjustment of the circular vibrating screen is finished, the no-load test run of not less than 2h should be carried out. The operation is required to be stable, no abnormal noise, the amplitude and motion track meet the requirements, and the maximum temperature of the bearing does not exceed 75 °C.
5. After the no-load test run is qualified, it can be put into the load test run, and the load test time can be carried out according to the process test run.
6. The vibrator must be rotated by hand (or other methods) before the circular vibrating screen is tested. The rotation should be flexible and there is no jamming before the machine can be officially started.