80KN Powder Compressor Machine , 6mm Single Tablet Punching Machine
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS ISO CE|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100000units per year|
|Price:||USD 0-13999 per unit|
|Packaging Details:||export plywood|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, paypal, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000units per year|
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Name:||Tablet Press|
|Purpose:||Small Production||Product:||Tablet Or Pill|
|Drive:||Electric||Raw Material:||Powder Or Granules|
80KN powder compressor machine,
6mm single tablet punching machine
High Speed Powder Compressor Machine , Rotary Tablet Compression Machine
Big high speed rotary tablet press introduction:
This machine is a new rotary tableting machine specially developed by our company to suppress effervescent tablets. It is used to compress granular raw materials into tablets. It is a professional equipment for suppressing effervescent tablets in China. It is mainly used in the production of tablets that are difficult to release, such as effervescent tablets, aromatic tablets, washing blocks, and enamel.
1. The outer casing is fully enclosed, and the outer and inner countertops are made of stainless steel 304 material, which can maintain the surface gloss and prevent cross-contamination, in line with GMP.
2. The pressing chamber is completely enclosed by plexiglass, and the mechanical operation can be clearly seen through the transparent protective cover, and it can be completely opened for easy cleaning and maintenance.
3. Realize electromechanical integration and adopt frequency conversion speed regulation.
4. The mechanical dust-collecting device can absorb the dust flying in the pressing chamber.
1. This model adopts special demoulding method for powders with strong viscosity, poor fluidity, easy to be wet and high humidity, which solves the problem of difficulty in demoulding of effervescent tablets.
2. When the tablet is demolded, the upper and lower punches rotate to get rid of the binding molecules.
|Max. Pressure (KN)||80|
|Max. dia. of tablet (mm)||24|
|Max. Depth of fill (mm)||15|
|Thickness of largest tablet (mm)||6|
|Turret speed (r/min)||14-36|
|Production capacity (pc/h)||125000|