Food Industry Vfbd Dryer , Fast Horizontal Fluidized Bed Dryer
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS, CE, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1unit|
|Packaging Details:||shipping container|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000unit per year|
|Name:||Vibro Fluid Bed Dryer||Material:||SUS 304, SUS316L|
|Type:||Fluid Bed Dryer||Fluid:||Horizontal Fluid Bed|
|Heating Source:||Electricity,steam Or Natural Gas||Packing:||40HQ Container|
|Appllication Industries:||Food, Chemical, Pharmaceutical||Production Period:||30-45 Working Days|
Food Industry vfbd dryer,
Horizontal vfbd dryer,
vfbd horizontal fluidized bed dryer
Big Capacity Vfbd Dryer , Horizontal Fluid Bed Dryer Fast Drying Speed
The following advantages of vibro fluid bed dryer:
(1) The fluid is well mixed with the solid particles, and the heat transfer and mass transfer coefficient between the two phases is higher than that of the fixed bed, which can shorten the time and improve the production capacity of the equipment;
(2) The equipment has high production intensity and can be operated continuously or intermittently;
(3) The solid particles have the characteristics of fluid after fluidization, so the operation is convenient and easy to control, and the labor intensity can be alleviated;
(4) The equipment is simple, easy to repair and manufacture;
(5) Operational safety is good.
Vibrating fluid bed dryer also have their shortcomings:
(1) Generally not suitable for materials that are easy to stick to walls and agglomerates;
(2) The fluidized bed is not suitable for the fluidization operation of several materials with different density differences;
(3) Not applicable to materials that require strict product shape;
(4) There are certain requirements on the particle size of the fluidized bed during operation. Generally, the particle diameter is between 30 μm and 6 mm. The particle size is too small to be carried away by the airflow, too large to be fluidized;
(5) Because additional equipment such as fans, heaters, separators or dust collectors are needed, the equipment is cumbersome and has a large footprint;
(6) It does not have the effect of directly applying heat to the inside of the wet material like microwave drying, and has the advantages of small heat loss and high thermal efficiency (generally up to about 80%). The thermal efficiency of a vibrating fluidized bed is generally 40% to 60%. From the perspective of energy saving, it is also necessary to increase the thermal efficiency.
Vibrating fluidized bed equipment has been widely used in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food and other industries due to its simple structure, easy maintenance and good safety. At present, the types of fluidized bed drying equipment commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry mainly include high-efficiency boiling dryers, horizontal boiling dryers, and vibrating fluidized bed dryers. The manufacture and application of drying equipment in China has a history of more than 20 years, but over the years, there has not been a major breakthrough in technology and lack of innovative ability. In the case of fluidized bed equipment, the first drawback is the low energy efficiency and high energy consumption. Under the general trend of the state to vigorously advocate the establishment of a conservation-oriented society, China should regard the consumption of energy in production equipment as an important parameter and formulate relevant standards. The consumption of vibrating fluidized bed energy is mainly the electricity consumed by the fan and the steam consumed by the heat exchange of the heater. The consumption of steam accounts for a large proportion of the energy consumption. For the design and manufacturer of vibrating fluidized bed, relevant improvements should be made in improving the energy utilization rate of vibrating fluidized bed in terms of technical measures.
On the basis of summarizing the practice, I believe that there are three ways to improve energy efficiency:
(1) Strengthen the sealing effect of the vibrating fluidized bed. In the past, some high-efficiency boiling dryer boiling pots were not well integrated with the equipment body, and there was a serious air leakage phenomenon, so that the outside cold air entered the pot, greatly reducing the temperature of the hot air, affecting the drying effect, and reducing the thermal efficiency;
(2) Improve the heat transfer effect of the heater. The heater has a rough workmanship and low heat exchange efficiency, which increases the consumption of steam. At present, many of the dryers for fluidized bed drying equipment use steel tube winding fins for heat exchange. Although steel tubes can save material cost, it is better to use copper tubes for better heat exchange effect;
(3) Reuse the exhaust air. The tail wind drawn from the bubbling bed is higher than the natural air temperature, and a part of the tail wind can be used to enter the heater to reduce the steam loss.
In addition, each type of drying equipment has its own advantages, and the combination of various types of drying equipment is also one of the ways to save energy. In order to save electricity consumption, fluidized drying is used in the early stage of drying, and in the late drying stage, microwave drying is used, that is, the drying time is shortened, and the steam consumption is saved.
|Model||Area of fluidized-bed
|Temperature of inlet air
|Temperature of outlet
|Capacity to vapor
* The above is the largest evaporation.
FAQ for vibro fluid bed dryer: we should consider the following things of the raw material that you are going to dry:
1- material name
2. material shape and size
3. initial moisture
4. final required moisture
5. drying temperature and heating source
6. site space and conditions