100 Mesh Vibro Fluid Bed Dryer Gas Heating Pharmaceutical Use
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS, CE, ISO|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1unit|
|Packaging Details:||shipping container|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000unit per year|
|Name:||Vibro Fluid Bed Dryer||Material:||SUS 304, SUS316L|
|Type:||Fluid Bed Dryer||Fluid:||Horizontal Fluid Bed|
|Heating Source:||Electricity,steam Or Natural Gas||Packing:||40HQ Container|
|Appllication Industries:||Food, Chemical, Pharmaceutical||Production Period:||30-45 Working Days|
100 mesh Vibro Fluid Bed Dryer,
pharmaceutical Vibro Fluid Bed Dryer,
Gas Heating vibro fluidized bed dryer
Gas Heating Vibro Fluid Bed Dryer Food Grade Stainless Steel Low Maintenance
Vibro fluid bed dryers are conventional equipment used in the pharmaceutical industry for drying and are of the convection drying type. The working mechanism of the convection dryer is that the hot air directly transfers the heat to the wet material in a convective manner, and the water vapor is taken away while the water is vaporized. The device has a fan, a heater, a separator, etc. in addition to the dryer body. Ancillary equipment. The vibrating fluidized bed is fluidized and dried, and is suitable for substances such as crystal particles having a particle diameter of 100 mesh or more.
1. Due to uniform heating, sufficient heat exchange and high drying strength, the vibrating fluidized bed dryer is more energy efficient (30%) than conventional dryers.
2. The vibration source is driven by vibration motor, which is stable in operation, convenient in maintenance, low in noise and long in service life.
3. Our vibrating fluidized bed dryers offer excellent adjustability and a wide range of adaptable surfaces.
4. The fluidization is stable and there will be no dead angle or air leakage. The moisture and output of the final product can be controlled by adjusting the amplitude and amount of feed.
5. By using our vibrating fluidized bed dryer, material surface damage is greatly reduced. Suitable for drying friable materials and shaped material particles.
6. Fully enclosed structure, effectively avoiding cross-contamination of materials and air, and ensuring clean operation environment.
Our vibro fluid bed dryers are used in a wide range of applications:
1. Chemistry and drugs
Granules, xylose, succinic acid, xylitol, mannitol, boric acid, borax, hydroquinone, malic acid, maleic acid
Alcohol, monosodium glutamate, sugar, casein, chicken, salt, slag, beans, seeds
3. This fluidized fluid bed dryer is also useful for material cooling and humidification.
The reason why vibro fluid bed dryer has been widely developed is that it has the following advantages:
(1) Because the contact area between the material and the drying medium is large, and the material is continuously stirred vigorously in the bed, the heat transfer effect is good, and the heat capacity coefficient is large, up to (2.3-7.0)×kW/m3·K;
(2) It is especially suitable for drying certain heat sensitive materials due to uniform temperature distribution in the fluidized bed, thereby avoiding any local overheating of the product;
(3) Continuous operation can be performed in the same equipment, and intermittent operation can also be performed;
(4) The residence time of the material in the dryer can be adjusted as needed, so the moisture content of the product is stable;
(5) The drying device itself does not include mechanical moving parts, so the investment cost of the equipment is low, and the maintenance workload is small.
|Model||Area of fluidized-bed
|Temperature of inlet air
|Temperature of outlet
|Capacity to vapor
* The above is the largest evaporation.
FAQ for vibro fluid bed dryer: we should consider the following things of the raw material that you are going to dry:
1- material name
2. material shape and size
3. initial moisture
4. final required moisture
5. drying temperature and heating source
6. site space and conditions